Professional and Community Education
The Professional and Community Education Program obtains feedback from social workers and other human service professionals and provides the education and training they tell us they need to update their skills. Classes are offered for professionals in the community and are not meant to lead toward any degree program in the School of Social Welfare, but they do provide CEUs for licensure (see KS and MO) and help you network with other professionals outside your workplace. Most of the courses are held at KU's Edwards Campus, 12600 Quivira Road, Overland Park, Kansas
- Earn CEUs for licensure. (1CEU = 60 minutes of session)
- Update your evolving social work skills.
- Work with faculty from KU's prestigious School of Social Welfare.
- Network with other human service professionals.
- Enjoy convenient classes at the KU Edwards Campus or Online.
For further information on Professional and Community Education, contact Marla Sloop.
The University of Kansas
School of Social Welfare
Attn: Marla Sloop
12600 Quivira Road, Ste. 210
Overland Park, Ks 66213-2402
Marla Sloop, 913-897-8550